- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
- Godhead exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These three persons are one God having precisely the
- same nature, attributes and perfections.
- God the Father is the Creator of heaven and Earth - things visible and invisible.
- Jesus Christ is God Incarnate and His death on the cross was a substitutionary atonement for sin. He was raised bodily from the dead and in the future will return personally to Earth.
- The Holy Spirit is the third Person of the Godhead. It is He who convicts men of sin, baptizes, indwells, seals and sets apart believers for a holy life. He is the Teacher of God's Word and continues even today to manifest His power in healing and deliverance.
- Man was created innocent and pure. Sin came through Adam and Eve's disobedience. All are corrupted in body, soul and spirit, and are, therefore, in need of the redemption of God. Once being redeemed by Jesus Christ, it is man's call to grow in to that salvation.
- Salvation comes only through grace - a free gift from God apart from works. Salvation involves a turning away from one's own way to God's way. Salvation is personal through a relationship with Jesus Christ, and all who receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior become children of God.